Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why can't shoes just be comfortable?

How is it possible that civilization has existed for thousands of years and wearing hot shoes still leads to the inevitable experience of pain? I mean, i understand that everyone's feet are different, but there are doctors devoted solely (hahaha) to feetology, as well as many billions of dollars that go from our pockets directly into the hands of greedy shoe-istas and shoe companies. You'd think some of that money could go towards making a product that is actually in the shape of a foot (unlike many shoes that seem to be in style with my amazing generation) or that might actually SUPPORT the foot when one might want to actually WALK somewhere. Gosh.

Ok... so maybe they do make shoes that do that. And I'm sure that some pretty shoes and dressy shoes and shoes that cost as much as your dignity really are comfortable. And maybe its really just my fault that I'm cheap and I dont like to spend more than... say, like 40 dollars on a nice pair of shoes. Blah blah blah. (Bob Loblaw?) I'll just suck it up and blame the republicans.


17.16 miles today on the stationary. I get my bike tomorrow! Maybe I can figure out how to... like.. actually ride a bike now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home